February 9, 2012

We're Back

Niagara Times is back and I, the Avenger, am proud to be a part of it. I received an email from Hobbes offering me the opportunity to post my thoughts on any topic I was interested in. I also believe Hobbes may have reached out to others.

For many of us, Niagara Times has been a must read every morning for the latest in news, rumor and analysis of all that impacts Niagara County and our state and region. But clearly posting every day for years by Hobbes has finally proven too much. Hence, an expanded list of bloggers.

I would figure the greatest part of a change of this nature would be that you may see different posts on this blog on the same topic which take different sides of the issue. I view that as a positive step because anything that is thoughtful and creates a conversation is a good thing.

So, welcome aboard and let's get at it.

No comments: