August 4, 2010

Stachowski's UB 180


"UB 2020 is the biggest economic development project we can get for this community."

“As the Legislature looks to return to Albany in the coming days to finalize the remaining piece of the state budget, I wish to inform residents in the 58th Senate District that I will unreservedly continue my fight for the inclusion of UB 2020 Flexibility and Economic Growth Act in our final negotiations.”

“I am certain that this measure will have momentous benefits for the University of Buffalo, residents of Erie County and for Western New York in general, and as we conclude our negotiations on the final state budget, I am determined to do everything within my power to ensure the enactment of this ground-breaking legislation.”

"I just try to do my job, and part of my job is to carry the UB 2020 bill."

NYS Budget Passes Without UB 2020 Plans

“More than four months late, the state budget was finally approved Tuesday night after a Western New York senator retreated on his vow to withhold his vote until a new financing measure was approved for the state university system.

No comments: