August 18, 2009

Obama Pushes Constitution Annihilation

When I started watching the video below, the first thing I thought of was the movie "Minority Report" with Tom Cruise. I've seen Minority Report a couple of times, and its premise scared me the first time I saw it. In essence, it gives the law the legal authority to arrest you and imprison you for crimes you may commit - and that is exactly what Barack Obama is proposing.

As much as the Bush Administration is criticized for stomping on the constitutional rights of terrorists, he never instituted such a widespread decimation of the Constitution upon the American people as Obama is proposing.

If what Obama is proposing doesn't scare the hell out of you, I'd recommend a serious reality check, because what he is suggesting is downright terrifying.

The video is about nine minutes long, but it's a must-view. Even liberal ACLU-type organizations are stunned by this announcement.

3 comments:

Niagara Prognosticator said...

Now *I* want to see this guy's actual long-form Hawaiian Birth Certificate!


This is not the change I voted for. Not the same person I voted for.

At least McCain has a spine.

Paladin said...

Even NP is coming around! Welcome to the "mob."

lido said...

This truly is disturbing.