September 16, 2008

Celebrities & Politics

Politics and celebrities have always gone together, and it certainly is their right to express their opinion. But what idiots among the American people will base their vote on the opinion of someone simply because they're on TV or make movies? Are people that incapable of thinking for themselves?

Of course, candidates venturing into the political arena doesn't always translate into positive public relations, as two of the following examples show. Here we find Senate candidate Al Franken "expressing himself":



In addition, esteemed thespian Lindsay Lohan has felt it necessary to interject her opinion into the Presidential election, saying "I would have liked to have remained impartial, however I am afraid that the 'lipstick on a pig' comments will overshadow the issues and the fact that I believe Barack Obama is the best choice, in this election, for president," I'm sure BO is ecstatic about this endorsement. Who's next, Britney Spears? Paris Hilton? Lohan is pictured below.


2 comments:

Hobbes said...

Comments not relevant to the topic will be deleted.

Barney said...

Hobbs,
I said it was a nice photo - so it was 10% relevant. I'm sorry you can handle a little health competition. Also I’m surprise to see that you are starting to go soft on the democrats, somebody suing you?