August 30, 2007

From the Blog Administrator

As we approach the three month mark from the inception of Niagara Times, I'd like to thank everyone who has participated. I do, however, have a request. There are a fair number of posts that are going up anonymously, and I'd like to ask folks to use a name.

You don't need to register, but when you comment, the blog gives you the option of "Anonymous", "Other" or your blogger display name. If you do not want to register, you can still use a name by clicking the "Other" radio button.

The blog does give the option of not permitting people to post anonymously, but I would prefer to not enact that restriction. If you are concerned about privacy, the blog does not allow the administrator to see the names or emails of individuals who have registered.

So please choose an ID and enjoy the site.

David Klein
Blog Administrator

2 comments:

Mr. Pink said...

David,

I'm glad you've asked for this and I hope people follow through. The conversation gets murky when some of these threads have six or seven anonymous postings from different people.

This site has been great, keep up the good work. I've been telling everyone who I know who has an interest in NC politics to check it out.

cg466 said...

Thanks for the site.