June 4, 2007

Hillary's Campaign Theme Song

As I said in my initial post, I'd like to periodically mix in a little humor. So, what better place to start than with Hillary Clinton.

Apparently the former First Lady has been conducting an online survey to determine what her campaign theme song will be for the upcoming Presidential election.

After mulling several possibilities, and being the classic rock music fan that I am, I have narrowed my choices down to the one that I feel best summarizes Mrs. Clinton's run for office:

Highway to Hell, by AC/CD
Feel free to add your own suggestion.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking "The Bitch is Back" by Elton John.

Anonymous said...

There's too many possibilities!!! How about "I've Got Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks or "Witchy Woman" by the Eagles?

fred thompson 2008 said...

"Oops I did it again!" by Britney Spears

Sweaterman said...

This one is below the belt but oh well........

"Hips Don't Lie" Shakira

Pirate's Code said...

Can there be any other than Electric Light Orchestra and "Evil Woman"?

Clark Griswold said...

"Crazy Bitch" by Buck Cherry.